Care Assistant – Scarborough
- Salary: £10.74 per hour
- Contract: Various
- Hours: Various
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Enhanced occupational maternity and adoption pay
- Enhanced occupational paternity pay entitlement
- Death in Service Payment
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- LifeWorks Benefits & Wellbeing Platform
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- No previous Care experience required!
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- Someone who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Enhanced DBS
is a criminal offence for people who are barred from working in Regulated
Activity (under the Safeguarding and Vulnerable Groups Act 2006) to apply for
roles that require them to work unsupervised with adults at risk.*
are committed to the inclusion, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of
adults at risk*
If you feel this is the role for you, please contact Paula today on 07977 709 993 or email email@example.com for further information.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are interested in being considered for more than one of our vacancies, you will only need submit ONE application. You can state in the ‘Supporting Evidence’ section of your application the other roles you would like to be considered for, but any suitable roles will be discussed with you.
Together we can Make Care Matter.
#MakeCareMatter #EverydayisDifferent #WorkinCare
Your data is being collected for the purpose of recruitment. For more information about how the Council uses your personal data for this purpose please see our privacy notice here: https://www.northyorks.gov.uk/working-us.
To apply for this job please visit nycjobs.engageats.co.uk.