- Salary: £14.30 per hour
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Various
Change lives. Grow your career. At Carefound Home Care we’re looking for fantastic
people to join our team as a home care assistant in the Harrogate, Ripon and Wetherby
You don’t need prior experience as we’ll train you with all the skills you need, you just
need to be friendly, compassionate and keen to make a genuine difference to our clients’
lives. We’re rated ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and our staff are
proud to work for us.
Join our home care team and we’ll offer you a flexible career with guaranteed pay in your
local area. You’ll get the best employment package including paid travel time, career
progression and support.
- The leading care team – 24/7 local support, 1 hour minimum visits times
- Flexible or guaranteed hours contract – agreed hours to suit you with a regular
- monthly income
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Paid travel time and 45p per mile mileage allowance
- Pay enhancements to recognise qualifications and long-term commitment
- Instant access to your pay instead of waiting for payday
- Perks of being directly employed – paid holidays, pension, free employee assistance
- programme, funded DBS check
- Generous refer-a-friend scheme – up to £500 per referral
- Leading training – induction training with £300 pay on completion, ongoing specialist
- care training, achieve diploma and advanced qualifications
- Career progression along our fantastic career path
- To provide outstanding care and support to our elderly clients in their own homes
- Provide companionship and personal care
- Basic help in the home, shopping and meal preparation support
- Deliver specialist care based on training received such as dementia care or medication
- No experience required (since full training is provided)
- Proof of your right to work in the UK
- A valid driving licence and your own car
- Warm, patient and compassionate with a clear desire to support others
- Enthusiastic and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Have a smartphone to use our app
- Salary: £14.30 per hour with double time on bank holidays, paid travel time and 45p
- per mile mileage allowance
* It is a criminal offence for people who are barred from
working in Regulated Activity (under the Safeguarding and Vulnerable Groups Act
2006) to apply for roles that require them to work unsupervised with adults at
*We are committed to the inclusion, safeguarding and
promoting the welfare of adults at risk*
If you feel this is the role for you, please contact Paula today on 07977 709 993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are interested in being considered for more than one of our vacancies, you will only need submit ONE application. You can state in the ‘Supporting Evidence’ section of your application the other roles you would like to be considered for, but any suitable roles will be discussed with you.
Together we can Make Care Matter.
#MakeCareMatter #EverydayisDifferent #WorkinCare
Your data is being collected for the purpose of recruitment. For more information about how the Council uses your personal data for this purpose please see our privacy notice here: https://www.northyorks.gov.uk/working-us.
To apply for this job please visit nycjobs.engageats.co.uk.