Care Assistants – The Hall Residential Home
- Salary: £10.42 per hour
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 36 hours per week
The Hall Residential Home has an excellent reputation for care delivery and for helping our residents to “make new memories”.
We are located in the village of Thornton-le-Dale with excellent transport links to Pickering, Malton and Scarborough. The Hall is a beautiful, Grade II-listed residential care home that delivers exceptional care to all our residents.
An opportunity has arisen for a compassionate and conscientious individual to join and work alongside our dedicated team. We are looking to recruit a Care Assistant on a 48 hour permanent contract who can boast the following attributes:
- Support and promote our residents’ independence, dignity and respect.
- Able to work flexible days.
- Able to work under pressure in a professional and courteous manner.
- Able to use computerised care delivery systems, such as Person Centred Software.
- Someone who has genuine care for people which will benefit our residents.
Successful candidates should ideally have:
- NVQ Level 2 and Care Certificate or be actively working towards these.
- Prior experience of working in a similar role is preferred, however, for the right candidate who is new to the care sector, previous experience is not required.
At this time,
unfortunately, we are unable to accept applications from candidates that are
* It is a criminal offence for people who are barred from
working in Regulated Activity (under the Safeguarding and Vulnerable Groups Act
2006) to apply for roles that require them to work unsupervised with adults at
*We are committed to the inclusion, safeguarding and
promoting the welfare of adults at risk*
If you feel this is the role for you, please contact Paula today on 07977 709 993 or email email@example.com for further information.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are interested in being considered for more than one of our vacancies, you will only need submit ONE application. You can state in the ‘Supporting Evidence’ section of your application the other roles you would like to be considered for, but any suitable roles will be discussed with you.
Together we can Make Care Matter.
#MakeCareMatter #EverydayisDifferent #WorkinCare
Your data is being collected for the purpose of recruitment. For more information about how the Council uses your personal data for this purpose please see our privacy notice here: https://www.northyorks.gov.uk/working-us.
To apply for this job please visit nycjobs.engageats.co.uk.