- Bluebird Care, Catterick & Richmond
- Care Assistants – Full and Part time available – £12.00 per hour (increasing to £18.00 per hour on bank holidays)
- Flexible Care Assistant – Full time – £14.25 per hour (increasing to £21.37 per hour on bank holidays)
- Driving Licence required
Do you enjoy driving? Do you have a caring, compassionate nature? Have you thought of combining them both and consider a career in Domiciliary Care (providing care to residents in their own homes), where every customer is as individual as their needs?
Bluebird Care have vacancies available within the Catterick and Richmond areas for care assistants to support customers with all aspects of their day to day living, so they can enjoy the best possible quality of life. Providing care and support is both a challenging and rewarding experience. You will work with customers in their own home. Good communication skills and a calm and caring manner are essential for this important role providing compassionate care and support that is centred on the individual needs and wishes of each customer.
Having a flexible approach to hours and contracts based on your availability and client’s needs between 7am – 10pm Monday to Sunday, full driving licence and own transport are essential for this role, in return you’ll receive an excellent hourly rate plus mileage allowance between calls. You will be required to work alternate weekend and at least one evening a week
Our Care Assistants benefit from:
· Some of the highest pay rates in North Yorkshire
· Bank Holidays paid at time and a half
· Travel allowance
· Guaranteed and contracted hours
· 28 days holiday per year, pro rata
· Paid training
· Free uniform – tunic, fleece, winter coat, hat & PPE rucksack
· Free funded training courses available including Level 2 & Level 3 Apprenticeships (NVQ)
· Work for an established, quality care company which values its workforce and has an established management team to support our staff
· No cutting corners. We have passed two CQC inspections in a row in every area.
For more information or an informal chat please call or text Kaitlin on 07815 012345. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Apply today online or by sending your CV to email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit nyccjobs.engageats.co.uk.