Job title: Care Professional
Hourly rate: up to £10.39 per hour + £30 payment extra on top of hourly rate per each weekend shift worked.
At NYCC our priority is the people we support and making a difference to them.
We are currently looking to recruit care and support workers and we are looking for people with the right values and behaviours to join us– could this be you?
You don’t need to have previous experience of working in care, nor do you need qualifications – we would be delighted to work with you to help you become an excellent care worker.
We’re keen to recruit someone who is passionate about working in care and who can help us ensure our workplace values are at the heart of everything we do.
Above all we want someone that shares our values. These are:
Dignity and respect
· Learning and reflection
· Working together
· Commitment to quality care and support
Are these values important to you? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We will give you all the training and support you need. You will be supported by us to make a difference by not only providing personal care to the people we support but supporting them to take part in a wide range of activities, promoting independence along the way. The duties are varied and no two days will be the same. Our residents are individuals and they all deserve to be treated as such.
At NYCC we offer a range of benefits including:
· Full support to achieve level 2 in Health & Social Care
· Extensive training and learning
· Opportunities for progression into other roles
· Potential to explore other specialisms such as; learning disabilities and mental health
· Paid enhancements for any weekend or night working
· DBS clearance fully paid for by us
· Pay based on experience and qualifications, with the opportunity for progression
· Generous mileage allowance for any travel incurred as part of the role
· Generous holiday entitlement starting at 24 days per year, increasing by length of service
· Discount platforms from high street and local retailers, child care vouchers, home technology schemes, leisure membership
· Access to a secure and flexible employee pension scheme
To apply, please complete an application form below.
To find out more about the job view the job description here: Job Description.docx
For an informal chat please call or text Lauren Brady on 07815 644420 or email email@example.com
NYCC is committed to taking all reasonable steps to protect our staff teams and the community we serve. As this role involves working closely with our most vulnerable client groups, post-holders must have received both doses of an authorised COVID vaccine, or have a valid medical exemption.
To apply for this job please visit nyccjobs.engageats.co.uk.