Community care support worker – Drivers with own car, and £200 bonus to join the Lotus Family
£12.00 – £13.75 per hour
Part time and full time roles available
York and surrounding towns and villages such as Clifton
Driver with own car is essential
We’re looking for warm and friendly people to join our team at Lotus Home Care as Home Care Assistants to care for people in all areas of York and surrounding areas.
Requirements of our staff: Kind hearted, reliable, compassionate, warm and a ‘people person.’
- Shifts: 7am-1pm or 3pm to 10pm or full days available, we can be flexible with other preferred working hours Working every other weekend, Driver with own car needed, or cyclists considered.
Benefits / Package
- £12.00 per hour (plus mileage pay 0.20p per mile)
- Time and a half on bank holidays
- 20p per mile mileage reimbursement
- Accrued paid holidays
- AMAZING work life balance working 3 days one week, then 4 days the next week.
- Alternative weekends off so you can plan your social life!
- FREE Dementia training course!
- FREE Medication training course!
- Care Certificate.
- PAID training and shadowing
- Friend referral scheme
- Sickness bonus every 6 months
- Working with like minded people.
- Make a difference to people’s lives. .
- Caring for amazing people who can’t wait to see you every day.
- Career progression opportunities (many of our managers started as care assistants)
- You’re a KEY WORKER!
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! We welcome people who are new to care and offer amazing support from our care staff and management, as well as ongoing training and development. Should you have no experience in the Care sector you would be supported by one of our experienced members of the care team.
Who are we?
Here at Lotus Home Care are an award winning care provider who offer a friendly and compassionate premium home care service. Our skilled team provide personalised care and assistance at home to the elderly. Our fundamental ethos is to provide Home Care With Love to our customers.
We’re proud to care for amazing people in the comfort of their own homes. Responsibilities include;
- Assist/provide personal care;
- Provide Nutrition and hydration support;
- Support with medication needs;
- Assist in domestic duties such as cooking and cleaning;
- We offer companionship services so excellent communication is needed.
- To communicate with our experienced management team;
- To report back any concerns relating to the health of the service user;
- Able to work shifts on a rota basis.
- We all work alternate weekends so our staff can have a fantastic work-life balance.
- We work on a rota of 4 days one week, then 3 days the following week.
- A driving licence and your own vehicle is ESSENTIAL as we care for people in the community in their own homes.
For more information or an informal chat please call or text Katie on 07815 644896. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Apply today online or by sending your CV to email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit nyccjobs.engageats.co.uk.