Community Support Worker – In Abi’s Hands
£10.00 per hour plus paid mileage & travel time – company electric bikes for none drivers
Full & Part time positions available
Community Support Worker/ Care Giver
Would you like to be a part of a supportive team? In Abi’s hands are recruiting a support worker/ home care giver to work in the community. Helping our service users to stay comfortable, safe and independent in their own homes.
You will be supporting people with:
- Social activities
- personal care
- Households tasks
- Administration of medication.
We are looking for a support workers who are committed and passionate about encouraging empowerment and independence. A person who will encourage our clients to live their as they choose with as much laughter and joy as possible.
The job entails:
- Providing daily living support,
- Follow care plan/ support plan – make contributions to changes needed,
- Follow risk assessments,
- Support our clients to achieve their own personal goals and aspirations,
- report changes and review care daily,
- Adhere to all policy’s and procedures,
- Report safeguarding concerns when necessary.
- Personal attributes:
- You most be kind, caring, compassionate and conscientious,
- You must be punctual and reliable,
- You must have a great sense of humour and be able to have fun and laughter,
- Have understanding and be respectful,
- Be able to promote privacy, dignity and independence,
- Be willing to participate in activities that the client enjoys,
- Be a good listener.
- Be able to work as part of a team and from initiative,
- You will have some knowledge or will have some experience of working with individuals with mental health conditions.
- Be willing to pick up extra’s to cover annual leave/ sickness,
- Willing to do all relevant training.
- Full time or part time hours available
- some weekend and evening work required.
- Zero hour contract/ or contracted hours available if preferred.
- PAID TRAVEL TIME AND MILEAGE – COMPANY ELECTRIC BIKES AVAILABLE for none drivers.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Salary: £10.00 per hour
All PPE will be supplied.
Weekly covid testing.
To apply for this job please visit nyccjobs.engageats.co.uk.