Field Care Supervisor- Scarborough (Including Driffield and Bridlington)
- Salary: £10.94 per hour
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Various
Are you looking for the next step in your Care career?
Here at ‘Comfort Call’ we are looking for a Field Care Supervisor to join our team in delivering an extremely high standard of quality care to our service users. This is a great opportunity to develop your career in care further and be associated with a Branch that has most recently received a ‘Good CQC Report’
We focus on outcome-based support planning tailoring our service to each individual service user with values including We Care, We Listen, We Strive, and We Build.
Duties will include:
- Work effectively alongside colleagues within the company to ensure the safe, effective and efficient delivery of a flexible, high-quality service
- Ensure continuity of delivery of high-quality person-centred care
- Ensure that safeguarding incidents are reported in accordance with policies and practices
- Identify training and development needs
- Carry out spot checks, supervisions and quality reviews
- Have a commitment to developing others
- Be a proven team player
- Ensure support and care plans are reviewed and updated
- Liaise and communicate effectively with other professionals
- Ensure that service users are fully included in any decisions made in relation to the service they receive
- Conduct risk assessments
- Be flexible to meet the business needs including occasional on-call duties as required. (Working on a rota basis)
- Delivering Care when required
- Enhanced occupational maternity and adoption pay
- Enhanced occupational paternity pay entitlement
- Death in Service Payment
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- LifeWorks Benefits & Wellbeing Platform
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
Key skills and attributes required:
- Previous experience of working in Health Care is preferred
- NVQ level 2 in Health care is preferred
- To offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties
- Able to access a vehicle
- Able to motivate and lead others
If you feel this is the role for you, please contact Paula today on 07977 709 993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
is a criminal offence for people who are barred from working in Regulated
Activity (under the Safeguarding and Vulnerable Groups Act 2006) to apply for
roles that require them to work unsupervised with adults at risk.*
are committed to the inclusion, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of
adults at risk*
PLEASE NOTE: If you are interested in being considered for more than one of our vacancies, you will only need submit ONE application. You can state in the ‘Supporting Evidence’ section of your application the other roles you would like to be considered for, but any suitable roles will be discussed with you.
Together we can Make Care Matter.
#MakeCareMatter #EverydayisDifferent #WorkinCare
Your data is being collected for the purpose of recruitment. For more information about how the Council uses your personal data for this purpose please see our privacy notice here: https://www.northyorks.gov.uk/working-us.
To apply for this job please visit nycjobs.engageats.co.uk.