Home Care Assistants
Full time hours available
Hourly rate from £11.00ph
Are you a caring and compassionate person? Do you want to make a real difference to vulnerable people within your local community?
SureCare York is a brilliant place to work as you will find a warm, friendly and very supportive management team who will work with you to help you provide the best care possible and to help you improve your knowledge and skills.
We are looking for Home Care Assistants to join our growing team and can offer full and part time positions.
Home Care Assistants who apply MUST be able to work one of the following shifts:
· FULL TIME Home Care Assistants: Shifts between 7AM – 10PM.
· Morning Home Care Assistants: 7AM – 3PM
· Evening Home Care Assistants: 3PM – 10PM
· ALL Home Care Assistants MUST be available to work at least one out of every two weekends.
We are a Home Care company driven by quality. We are looking for the BEST Home Care Assistants in York, to promote well-being, choice and dignity to those who really deserve it.
Home Care Assistant Benefits:
· Competitive Salary – starting from £11.00 Per Hour!
· Mileage allowance
· Flexible working hours
· Carer of the month award
· FREE training
· 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
· Company pension scheme
· Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
· Career Progression opportunities
· Fully funded Qualifications
Home Care Assistant Requirements
· Drivers, walkers and bike riders can apply
· You must currently live in York and be eligible to work in the UK.
· You must have an enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for one – the company will fund this.
So, if you are currently a home care assistant or work in another profession and want a career change then we want to hear from you.
Join a company that cares about quality care just as much as YOU!
For more information or an informal chat please call or text Katie on 07815 644896. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com for more information. Or apply today online or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit nyccjobs.engageats.co.uk.