Radfield Home Care – Harrogate, Wetherby & North Yorkshire
Home Care Support Worker £13.00 to £14.00 per hour
- Salary:£13.00 – £14.00 per hour
- Contract: Various
- Hours: Various
Drivers with access to own vehicle essential
“Working for Radfield has made has changed me as a individual & professional, I really love the job.”
Are you focused on helping others?
Then we would love to talk to you about joining our team.
Don’t worry if you don’t have experience; we will give you all the support and training you need every step of the way.
Do you share our values?
- Proud to care – We are resilient, reliable and enthusiastic.
- We are a family – Care is about relationships.
- We are on your side – We care for you too!
What we do for you!
- We are proud to pay £13 Monday to Friday and £14 Saturday and Sunday. We also pay the same rate for travel time and pay 45p per mile
- Bank Holiday Pay – 1.5 times normal rate!
- Paid Holiday
- Alternate weekends off
- Annual MOT covered
- Company pension
- Fully paid training
- Free DBS
- Continued career progression including NVQ opportunities
- High street discount card
- £500 Refer a friend bonus
- Supportive management team
- Free uniform
A Day in the life of a Care Assistant
Every day and every client are different, and you will support your clients with a range of activities, personal care, medication, hydration, nutrition, health and well-being.
Care can be fun!
· From playing cards,
· Taking trips out,
· Listening to music,
· Or having a ‘good old chin wag’ with a client over a cuppa.
* It is a criminal offence for people who are barred from
working in Regulated Activity (under the Safeguarding and Vulnerable Groups Act
2006) to apply for roles that require them to work unsupervised with adults at
*We are committed to the inclusion, safeguarding and
promoting the welfare of adults at risk*
If you feel this is the role for you, please contact Sophie today on 07974 042678 or Kayleigh 07855 195618 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are interested in being considered for more than one of our vacancies, you will only need submit ONE application. You can state in the ‘Supporting Evidence’ section of your application the other roles you would like to be considered for, but any suitable roles will be discussed with you.
Together we can Make Care Matter.
#MakeCareMatter #EverydayisDifferent #WorkinCare
Your data is being collected for the purpose of recruitment. For more information about how the Council uses your personal data for this purpose please see our privacy notice here: https://www.northyorks.gov.uk/working-us.
To apply for this job please visit nycjobs.engageats.co.uk.