Home Care West Park Care Harrogate
Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.00-£14.00 per hour
Join an award winning company that looks after its staff. We offer fully contracted permanent jobs with job security in a professional home care team with MARKET LEADING PAY OF £12.00 PER HOUR FOR CARE AND TRAVEL TIME PLUS £14 FOR WEEKEND & BANK HOLIDAY WORK
Why should you join West Park Care?
· Market Leading Pay rate – £12.00 per hour weekdays and £14 per hour weekends *(contracted so agreed hours paid even if client cancels or we do not have work for you that week/month). We look after our staff, so you look after our clients.
· Not Zero Hours – Permanent salaried employment. We are a care team not a pool of staff.
· Travel time paid as part of your hours – You are paid for all the work you do including the driving in between calls not just when at a care call.
· All Mileage paid at 30p per mile
· Minimum call durations – We do not do 15 minute calls as we don’t want our staff or clients to feel rushed.
· Fully paid induction and shadowing including Dementia training and training in role
· Full annual leave entitlement – We value our care teams personal time and time off, so we encourage you to take annual leave to remain refreshed.
· Alternate Weekends – We think it is important for our team to have time on a weekend so we rota alternate weekends.
· Career progression – We offer lots of in-house training and encourage our team to develop by undertaking their Level 2, 3, 4 and 5. We look to promote from within.
· Growing company – Join an exciting company that is here to stay and values its team
· Low client visit numbers – See the same clients and build a real bond with them. Continuity of care is so important to our clients.
Experience preferred but not essential as we offer detailed induction training and ongoing professional development. If you have a caring attitude and want to make a difference, then we can support you to become a Care Expert.
Want a rewarding and flexible job and are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives.
You must have driving licence and access to car.
Know the company you are applying to be part of:
West Park Care is privately owned and was created with a mission to provide high quality care to clients in their own home. It was clear to achieve this we needed well trained and happy care staff to deliver care to our clients and give our care team the tie and resource to deliver the best care possible.
We have won numerous awards including being awarded one of the Top 20 recommended home care providers by review site Homecare.co.uk.
We are a team and work towards a common goal so you will feel supported, well looked after and passionate in your role. We are looking to grow our amazing team so please apply if you would like to be part of a forward-thinking care team that works to high standards and makes a real difference in all our clients lives on a daily basis.
We have part time and full-time positions available. To learn even more about us please visit our website www.westparkcare.co.uk
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.00-£14.00 per hour
- Loyalty bonus
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Free or subsidised travel
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- care: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)
For further information or an informal chat about the roles available, please call Kaitlin on 07815 012345.or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Together we can Make Care Matter.
Your data is being collected for the purpose of recruitment. For more information about how the County Council uses your personal data for this purpose please see our privacy notice here: https://www.northyorks.gov.uk/working-us.
To apply for this job please visit nyccjobs.engageats.co.uk.