Title: Night Care Assistants
Salary: £10.40 per hour
Location: North Yorkshire
Job Type: Full time & part time availability
Who are we?
The Ingleborough Nursing Home is one of the most trusted healthcare providers in North Yorkshire and we are recruiting for experienced and dedicated care assistants to work within the Ingleton area. Full training is provided so whether you’re starting your career or you’re an experienced care assistant we’re here to support you every step of the way.
· Good communication skills
· Committed to helping improve the quality of life for those in your community
· Ability to adapt to different environments
· Eager to learn and progress
· Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for The Ingleborough Nursing Home
· Excellent work environment, we’re much like a family
· Flexible working hours
· High quality training provided by our excellent training team
· Quick and easy onboarding process
· Competitive pay
Why The Ingleborough Nursing Home?
At The Ingleborough Nursing Home we are committed to caring for our patients and staff alike. Our professional, friendly and dedicated approach gives our staff the support they need to do their role without any worries. We strive to do our upmost best for our residents and staff alike and this is reflected in our core values of kindness, compassion and teamwork.
Whether you’re looking for a career change and new to being a care assistant or have experience and you would like to be part of the Ingleborough family then apply today!
Apply Now by completing an application form, or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal discussion please call or text Kaitlin on 07815 012345.
To apply for this job please visit nyccjobs.engageats.co.uk.