Senior Health Care Assistants
Location: Harrogate/Knaresborough Area
Salary: £12 per hour
Hours: Full time
My Homecare currently have TWO exciting opportunities available for Senior Health Care Assistant to join our team. This is an exciting new role that has been created and is ideal for someone who thrives in a hand on and supportive role.
Duties will include:
- You will work closely with the clients in the community and will support the area care team with any queries or issues they have out of hours
- You will work with client in their homes and support with day to day tasks such as personal care, dressing, medications etc.
- You will handle the on call phone outside of business hours and deal with any problems or queries with the support of the Area Manager if required
- Supporting the Registered Manager with day to day tasks as required
- Logging of vital information and reporting, managing documentation and ensuring all documentation is compliant
- Carrying out inspections, competencies, spot checks etc.
- The ideal candidate will ideally hold NVQ Level 3 or similar or be willing to work towards this
- You will have previous experience of working in a care environment and will be familiar with medication protocol and care legislation
- You will be well organised and have exceptional interpersonal skills with a strong desire to support and assist both clients and team members
- Be available to work a two-week cycle;
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday & Sunday.
Week 2: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
In return, My Homecare offers:
- An excellent rate of £12.00 per hour paid fortnightly
- Travel expenses
- Full ongoing support
- NVQ Level 3 training if required
- 28 days holiday per year pro rata
- Excellent ongoing training
Immediate start is available for the right applicants. My Homecare are an award-winning domiciliary home care provider with branches UK wide.
For an informal discussion please call or text Kaitlin on
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit nyccjobs.engageats.co.uk.