Support Worker – Moorview Care Whitby
Full time, part time and flexi available
Days and nights
£10.00 per hour
If you are a caring and considerate person who is looking for a new rewarding role, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are keen to speak with anyone who would like to start their career in care, regardless of your background or experience.
At Moorview Care, we are a values based organisation and provide a fully comprehensive learning programme for all our new starters; therefore applicants with no previous experience are welcome to apply.
In return, we will support you with a strong development programme with a clear career path so you are able to work your way up through the ranks and grow your career.
- Full training and development programmes provided by our specialist in-house Learning & Development Team.
- Full DBS check paid for by Moorview Care.
- Clear career progression path with full support of management.
- A fun, supportive and rewarding environment.
- Pension scheme.
- Part time, full time, evening & weekend work available, designed to support a good work/life balance.
About Moorview Care:
Moorview Care is a family-run organisation and has been established for almost 20 years. Despite our unprecedented growth, we remain a family run company, with family values and a family ethos. Our team shares the outlook that our clients come first, and we have an excellent reputation for supporting people to live the life they choose, with as much joy and laughter as possible.
Moorview Care is proud to hold an overall Outstanding rating from CQC.
About the role:
- Provide daily living support to our Clients.
- Administer medication, complete administrative medication records.
- Support Clients to identify and achieve personal goals and aspirations e.g. make a meal independently or go on holiday.
- Complete monthly audits on the use of Client’s petty cash.
- Follow care & support plans, make contributions to changes.
- Follow risk assessments, make contributions to changes.
- Conduct daily completion of timesheets.
- Report changes and review care daily.
- Adhere to policy and procedural health and safety, undertaking fire checks, reporting any repairs where required.
- Adhere to all policy and procedures.
- Report safeguarding concerns where necessary.
- Caring and compassionate.
- Respect for people suffering from a range of medical conditions with different backgrounds and beliefs to your own.
- Commitment to respecting the rights of the people we support at all times and to promoting their privacy, dignity and independence.
- Self-motivated and keen to learn. Willing to seek guidance when needed and follow instructions.
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability.
- Professional, smart appearance.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this role, the cost of which will be covered.
If this is the job for you, Apply now!
For an informal discussion call or text Kaitlin on 07815 012345 or email email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit nyccjobs.engageats.co.uk.