- Support Worker – Avalon
- Hourly rate: £9.50 per hour with enhancements of up to £10.71 per hour for evenings and
Would you like to work for an award winning company that value’s its staff and invest in their learning and development, and provide responsive, personalised care and support to enhance and enrich the quality of people’s lives?
The Avalon Group are currently looking for Support Workers in Scarborough with various hours available. As a Support Worker you will listen to our customers, what they want to do and what they want to achieve. We are not a residential care provider and your approach will be specifically tailored to the person you are supporting, working towards their goals and their aspirations. Providing them with encouragement and support is also a huge part of making a difference to their lives.
Avalon support people in supported living houses, a day service for older adults and out in the community. We provide support to a wide range of individuals including those with learning and/or physical disabilities, dementia or mental health problems.
In addition, as an Avalon employee you will have access to the following benefits:
- Award winning in-house training with opportunities to develop your career
- 24/7 Everyday Advice helpline, giving you impartial guidance regarding any personal matters or concerns you may have
- On Call support 24 hours a day
- Discounts at high street retailers and on gym memberships
- Access to our Health Cash Plan
- Paid travel expenses between consecutive sessions of support
- £250 bonus for recommending a friend to become a support worker
- Paid Enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) Certificate (which you need to be able to work in social care).
If you want join The Avalon Group on their journey to make care matter across North Yorkshire. Apply Now! Do not let an opportunity like this pass by.
For more information or an informal chat please call or text Kaitlin on
07815 012345. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Apply today online or by sending your CV to email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit nyccjobs.engageats.co.uk.