– Support Workers – Milford Lodge, South Milford
– Full time positions
– £10.00 per hour, £15 per hour on bank holidays, £20 per hour Christmas and New Year
– Weekly contracted hours are 40 and any hours worked over this in one week will be paid at £10.50 per hour
Do you want to work in an exciting role where you can succeed every day? Do you want to have a positive impact in someone else’s life? Do you want to help others to succeed every day?
Then read on, this is the job for you!
Action 4 Care are currently recruiting for full time positions. You will work as part of a dynamic and diverse team of individuals to meet people’s needs in a person-centred way, supporting a group of six to eight adults with a Learning Disability, complex needs, challenging behaviours and/or Autism. The role involves always treating people with dignity and respect and supporting people:
• to lead safe, fulfilling lifestyles
• to achieve personal goals and aspirations
• to be as independent as possible
• to learn new and maintain existing life skills
• to maintain relationships with family and friends
• to reach their full potential with a variety of experiences
• to meet their individual, personal care and hygiene needs.
• providing high levels of emotional support
The role also involves:
• regularly updating and keeping records to a high standard
• completing a comprehensive training programme
• undertaking domestic and infection control tasks
• working within a framework of policies and procedures
All staff test 3 times a week and follow all government guidance
They provide full PPE for work and home to always ensure safety in and out of work
Training and Induction
All training is provided, and induction will be provided to ensure you feel confident in supporting the individuals. They also include a 4-week shadow period which allows direct visual learning alongside established staff and time to read support plans for all the individuals. It also gives each individual time to get to know you and for you to build a relationship with them.
You will also be given one additional day every year to allow you to take time off work on your birthday.
For an informal discussion please contact Kaitlin on 07815 012345 or email email@example.com
To apply please submit an application below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit nyccjobs.engageats.co.uk.