Support Workers – Green Hammerton
37.5 and 28 hours per week available (Covering 24 hours, 365 days a year. Shift pattern waking nights, weekends and bank holidays.)
£10.00 per hour during probation and £10.15 once probation is passed
St Anne’s Community Services is a leading charity and provider of care and support services throughout Yorkshire and the North East. With a reputation for high quality, person-centred services, we believe in helping the people we support to get the best outcomes. We currently enjoy a rating of ‘Good’ over 90% of our CQC registered services with all our services being highly valued by commissioners.
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to support clients who have Learning Disabilities, Autism, challenging behaviours and communication difficulties. Will need to support clients with all aspects of daily living including maintaining their home, cooking, cleaning, shopping. Supporting clients with personal care.
The role will involve providing care and support for four clients who live in their own homes. This will include providing 1:1 support to clients, who have learning and communication disabilities.
A manual driving licence is essential and you must be willing to drive clients manual vehicle.
No experience is required as full
training will be provided including a comprehensive 6 day induction when you
At St. Anne’s, we want to reward our employees for the hard work they do so we have a great benefits package including:
- Competitive salary
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme- including free counselling sessions & support
- Refer A Friend recruitment initiative
- Cycle to work scheme
- Rising annual leave each year to a maximum of 33 days (including statutory holidays)
- Comprehensive Personal Development Plan with continuous opportunities for career development including management and leadership development
- Flexible Working opportunities where practical upon satisfactory completion of probationary period
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Discounted personal mobile phone plan
- Discounted income protection scheme
- Free car parking at most services
- Free Life assurance cover
If this is your first time working in a social care post you will be expected to complete the new Care Certificate as part of your Induction. You will receive regular support in order to achieve this.
For an informal chat please call or text Kaitlin on 07815 012345
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit nyccjobs.engageats.co.uk.