Support Workers – Harrogate
Various hours available (shifts are across seven days and includes some evenings, weekends and sleep-ins. Sleep-ins will be in addition to contracted hours)
£10.00 per hour during probation and £10.15 once probation is passed
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
St Anne’s Community Services is a leading charity and provider of care and support services throughout Yorkshire and the North East. With a reputation for high quality, person-centred services, we believe in helping the people we support to get the best outcomes. We currently enjoy a rating of ‘Good’ 96% of our CQC registered services with all of our services being highly valued by commissioners
We are looking for Support Workers to provide support to clients within our Harrogate Outreach service, Norfolk Road service & Boroughbridge Road service. We don’t ask for experience, but we are looking for individuals with the right values and attitudes.
You will join an established team and you will support clients within their own homes providing personal care and support with daily living tasks enabling them to live independently and participate in activities within the community.
The role will involve supporting clients with learning disabilities and some challenging behaviour, you will also be required to assist with personal care and general housekeeping duties.
Must be a car driver and be prepared to work over 3 different services in Harrogate and Knaresborough, one service is outreach working in the community in individuals own homes.
At St. Anne’s, we want to reward our employees for the hard work they do so we have a great benefits package including:
· Competitive salary
· 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme- including free counselling sessions & support
· Refer A Friend recruitment initiative
· Cycle to work scheme
· Rising annual leave each year to a maximum of 33 days (including statutory holidays)
· Comprehensive Personal Development Plan with continuous opportunities for career development including management and leadership development
· Flexible Working opportunities where practical upon satisfactory completion of probationary period
· Group Personal Pension Scheme
· Discounted personal mobile phone plan
· Discounted income protection scheme
· Free car parking at most services
· Free Life assurance cover
If this is your first time working in a social care post you will be expected to complete the new Care Certificate as part of your Induction. You will receive regular support in order to achieve this.
For an informal chat please call or text Kaitlin on
or email email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit nyccjobs.engageats.co.uk.