Support Workers – Ripon
Various hours and shift patters available
Shifts to be worked seven days a week, including late nights, sleep-ins, weekend and bank holiday shifts
£10.00 per hour during probation and £10.15 once probation is passed
St Anne’s Community Services is a leading charity and provider of care and support services throughout Yorkshire and the North East. With a reputation for high quality, person-centred services, we believe in helping the people we support to get the best outcomes. We currently enjoy a rating of ‘Good’ over 90% of our CQC registered services with all our services being highly valued by commissioners.
We are looking for Support Workers to provide support to our 5 clients with learning disabilities in our Ripon service. We are looking for individuals with the right values and attitudes. If you are caring and compassionate, this may be the job for you!
You will join an established team and be expected to work in other supported living services as required. This will involve providing personal care, support with household tasks and enabling them to participate in activities both in house and in the community. You will be required to assist and undertake domestic duties such as laundry, baking, walking etc.
Due to the locations of our sites and supporting clients to activities, a driving licence is essential.
At St. Anne’s, we want to reward our employees for the hard work they do so we have a great benefits package including:
· Rising annual leave each year to a maximum of 25 days in addition to 8 notified statutory holidays
· Refer A Friend recruitment initiative
· Cycle to Work scheme
· 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme – including free counselling sessions & support
· Comprehensive Personal Development Plan with continuous opportunities for ongoing training and career development
· Flexible working opportunities (where practical) upon satisfactory completion of probation period
· Discounted Personal Mobile Phone plan
· Discounted Income Protection Scheme
· Free Car parking at most sites
· Funded Life Assurance Cover
For an informal chat please call or text Kaitlin on
or email email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit nyccjobs.engageats.co.uk.