£10.25 per hour – Ripon
Full time, Part time and Waking Night Positions available
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of others? Could you support some of your community’s most vulnerable members to live a more independent, fuller life?
We are looking for caring, compassionate and hands on people to join our team, as well as the compassion and integrity to treat people with dignity and respect. We will provide you with all the training you need (online and in person)
As a support worker you will be working with people who have learning difficulties. The job is all about giving people encouragement, guidance and support so they can live as independently as possible and have the freedom to make their own choices.
Rewards and benefits:
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Twenty days paid annual leave (plus eight bank holidays, pro rata for part time) , which increases after three and five years’ service
- Pension contribution
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
Who we are:
This role is subject to enhanced DBS check.
Complete a form using the Apply button, or email your CV to email@example.com
For an informal chat call or text Kaitlin on 07815 012345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit nyccjobs.engageats.co.uk.