- Bluebird Care, Catterick & Richmond
- Salary: Standard Rate: £13.50 per hour / Bank Holiday Rate: £20.25 per hour
- Contract: Various
- Hours: Various
Do you enjoy driving? Do you have a caring, compassionate nature? Have you thought of combining them both and consider a career in Domiciliary Care (providing care to residents in their own homes), where every customer is as individual as their needs?
Bluebird Care have vacancies available within the Catterick and Richmond areas for care assistants to support customers with all aspects of their day to day living, so they can enjoy the best possible quality of life. Providing care and support is both a challenging and rewarding experience. You will work with customers in their own home. Good communication skills and a calm and caring manner are essential for this important role providing compassionate care and support that is centred on the individual needs and wishes of each customer.
Having a flexible approach to hours and contracts based on your availability and client’s needs between 7am – 10pm Monday to Sunday, full driving licence and own transport are essential for this role, in return you’ll receive an excellent hourly rate plus mileage allowance between calls. You will be required to work alternate weekend and at least one evening a week
Our Care Assistants benefit from:
· Some of the highest pay rates in North Yorkshire
· Bank Holidays paid at time and a half
· Travel allowance – 40p per mile
· Guaranteed and contracted hours
· 28 days holiday per year, pro rata
· Paid training
· Free uniform – tunic, fleece, winter coat, hat & PPE rucksack
· Free funded training courses available including Level 2 & Level 3 Apprenticeships (NVQ)
· Work for an established, quality care company which values its workforce and has an established management team to support our staff
· No cutting corners. We have passed two CQC inspections in a row in every area.
If you feel this is the role for you, please contact Sophie today on 07974 042678 or Kayleigh on 07855 195618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
is a criminal offence for people who are barred from working in Regulated
Activity (under the Safeguarding and Vulnerable Groups Act 2006) to apply for
roles that require them to work unsupervised with adults at risk.*
are committed to the inclusion, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of
adults at risk*
PLEASE NOTE: If you are interested in being considered for more than one of our vacancies, you will only need submit ONE application. You can state in the ‘Supporting Evidence’ section of your application the other roles you would like to be considered for, but any suitable roles will be discussed with you.
Together we can Make Care Matter.
#MakeCareMatter #EverydayisDifferent #WorkinCare
Your data is being collected for the purpose of recruitment. For more information about how the Council uses your personal data for this purpose please see our privacy notice here: https://www.northyorks.gov.uk/working-us.
To apply for this job please visit nycjobs.engageats.co.uk.