In Home Care Worker – Flexible Career & Paid Training!
Welcome Bonus £250
A Career in Home Care allows you to pick your Flexible Schedule assisting people in your community. Training provided!
Sound good? If you can say “yes” to these questions, please apply…
· You have personal or professional caregiving experience?
· You can pass a DBS – criminal background test?
· You have reliable transportation and a valid Driving License?
· Your past employers will give you a RAVE reviews when we call them?
To apply for these great jobs in all areas of the Selby district right now – click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Care Work, you may be assisting a local people with…
· Medication Reminders
· Helping them walk, sit and stand
· Monitoring changes in health or behaviour
· Meal preparation
· Personal Hygiene (bathing, dressing, etc)
· Tidying their home
· Starting Pay From £9.50 per hour! Weekend enhancements. Paid travel time.
· We allow you to build a schedule that works with your life!
· We have clients across all areas of the East Riding of Yorkshire – get matched with someone near you!
· Work full time or part time!
· Weekdays and Weekends available!
· Long & short shifts available!
Who Should Apply?
· Those who meet the requirements and are looking for a new career
· People who want to give back
· Retired folks or students interested in part time, extra income
· People who love seniors & want to make a difference to their community
Apply now, or for more information call or text Kaitlin on
or email email@example.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: From £9.50 per hour
- Retention bonus
- Signing bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Free or subsidised travel
- Referral programme
- Store discounts
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driving Licence (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit nyccjobs.engageats.co.uk.